Fully renovated on a 1/5 acre lot in a quiet cul-de-sac. Cul-de-sac houses have a larger lot than others in the neighborhood. Large backyard. Huge deck with a grill for you to keep! Storage shed in the back. Huge basement has a newly built half bath. Kitchen with granite countertops. Resilient flooring throughout the entire house, no carpet! Check out that tub in the master! $7,500 closing assistance grant paid by Bank of America if financed through them for primary residence use, due to this house being in a qualified census tract, inquire with listing agent for contact.
- Jumpin Out The Pot (2.94 mi)21 reviews
- Hippo Kitchen (1.88 mi)25 reviews
- El Agave (1.94 mi)244 reviews
- Monaghan's Pub (0.48 mi)25 reviews
- Bullwinkle's Saloon (1.03 mi)6 reviews
- Iampieri's Westway Bar & Lounge (2.16 mi)9 reviews